Discover more from Stoa Digest
Stoa Digest #63: Success is yours
You miss 100% of the chances you don't take, fellas!
🎉 Fellow Success Story 🎉
We bring to you top jobs at high-growth startups with an Announcement of the role to Closure happening in under 7 days!
Stay tuned to know more about Break Out By Stoa.
🐝 Community Buzz 🐝
From the Soviet Union to soda beverages, they have got it all covered. Damn interesting, right?
For all the Pizza lovers, Shreya Jalavadia along with folks from different cohorts and Stoa team members went for a Bangalore Food Walk on 3rd September, Saturday.
Good food, good folks, good times!✨
🔥🔥 Community Sneak Peak 🔥🔥
Workshop on How to Create Your Vision Board w/ Tejasvie Subrahmanyam! This Wednesday, 7th September, we’ll be learning the what, why, and how-to-use of Vision Boards and along with Tejasvie, create our very own Vision Board.
Keep your questions ready for Fireside Chat w/ Aditya Oza, co-founder of EMotorad on the 14th of September. Opening a Discord thread and discussing questions is always encouraged.
👀ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?👀
Introducing the first-ever Stoa House Community Mixer Night this month.
A bunch of exciting things are happening, folks and well, are you ready for it???? Let’s find out!
- Our Stoa Alums will be joining their respective Houses this week, yay!
- Our new Cohort 9 will be joining our community later this month and duh, will be sorted into their Houses soon. So get ready to welcome your people.
For existing folks, let’s keep it challenging.
Put on your armour and sharpen your knives cause before the end of the month your battle strategy should be ready to rage war. Here’s your must-do to-do list, so buckle up, champions!
1. Design your House Zoom background. Make it quirky, make it colourful, make it yours and make it better than the other houses.
2. Discuss, debate, and discourse but assign an animal to your House. Your sigil, your sign!
3. We know y’all are Twitteratis and it’s time to showcase your prowess. Create your Houses Twitter account and get creative, folks.
P.S~ These are just warm-ups to the big night so GET, SET, Goooo.
Until next time, fellas! 🏆