Stoa Digest #76: Fuel the FIFA Fire ⚽
To do things you've never done before, you have to do things you've never done before.
🔦 Fellow Spotlight 🔦
Three key learnings that you have had during your sales experience?
- Research and data are the new fuel
- The answer is always a NO until we ask or negotiate for it
- No doubt is a silly doubt
Why the fascination with the food industry and what do you plan on building?
For me, food and sports industry is something that always turns on the creative part of my brain and so, I have always been interested in it. Currently, my idea is in its initial stages but I’m actively planning to start my own cloud kitchen; many aspects of it are yet to be researched and finalized.
What would you recommend the newer Cohorts to do to make the most of their Stoa journey?
- Never shy away from the opportunity of meeting new people, ask questions and participating in events.
- Always help the community first to get help. Teamwork is always greater than individual work.
What’s something Stoans are unlikely to know about you?
Majorly, I’m an introvert person but I made my mind to not be the same once Stoa started so it’s been a revelation for me and many others as well.
What did you enjoy most about Stoa?
- The completely organic way of arranging events, and study materials and always keeping Stoans as the first priority whatever it might be.
- Special shout-out to the marketing team for so many exciting events just love the way you guys operate. Dream team for any organization for sure.
You can reach out to Vilas on Linkedin✌🏻
🔥 Community Sneak Peak 🔥
⚽Are you ready for the BIG GAME??⚽
Come watch the FIFA World Cup finals with us. Join together and cheer for the win. The watch party kicks off at 8 PM Sunday, 18th December at Vapour Pub and Brewery, Indiranagar, Bangalore.
Ho ho ho! Christmas is here and so is the time to have a blast with this lovely community. Tune in to celebrate an evening filled with music, games, decorations, and a lot of fun. 23rd December, Friday, 9 PM onwards.
Don’t forget to get your something Christmasy on for the celebration.🔆
Check this Tweet by Tushar Mehta from Cohort 8 which will surely give you some food for thought.
Rushvi Sharma from Cohort 8 sharing her weekend learnings-
Kenneth Godwin Isidore from Cohort 10 sharing his weekend learnings-
Noah Martins from Cohort 3 recently launched a new meme game, check it out-
Some hard-hitting facts by the Director @ Google, Rahul Jindal-
Sending in some Holiday vibes, fam!